Most Filipinos love their own style of cooking spaghetti which is a little bit of sweetness in it. So to those who want to try and cook Filipino Style Spaghetti here is the quick recipe;
- cooking oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 100 grams bacon, diced
- 250 grams ground pork,or ground beef
- 5 pieces hotdogs , sliced
- 500 ml tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- salt and pepper
- 500 grams spaghetti
- grated cheese
- In a pot put the ground meat and cooked it until brown.
- Add some oil and add onion.
- In a separate pan, fry the bacon and hotdog until golden brown or toasted.
- Add the ground meat.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, water ketchup and sugar. Let it boil then simmer on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- While sauce is in simmer, cook the spaghetti until al dente or per packaging instruction.
- Drain spaghetti and rinse it with hot water. Drain again after rinsing water.
- Combine sauce and cooked spaghetti together and grate plenty of cheese on top.
- Best serve when chilled or hot.