- 1 kg. pork belly
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 pieces bay leaves
- 4 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. whole pepper corn
- 250 ml water
- salt to taste
- Combine pork belly, garlic, soy sauce then marinade for an hour.
- Put marinated pork in a pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the water , bay leaves and pepper corn and bring to boil.
- Simmer for about an hour, add water if needed.
- Once meat is tender, add the vinegar and simmer until sauce is reduced.
- Salt to taste.
- Enjoy! Best serve with rice.