Tortang Talong Recipe
- 3 pieces eggplant
- 2 pcs eggs
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Boil the eggplant until it becomes soft. Or you can grill the eggplant until cooked.
- Once the eggplant cools down. Press with a fork or shred a little to make it flat leaving the stem on.
- Beat the eggs and put salt and pepper.Mix well.
- In a frying pan put cooking oil.
- Once oil is hot, place the eggplant turning each side until brownish in color.
- Slowly put the beaten eggs,let it settle turn it over and pour the remain egg.
- Cook in medium heat making sure eggs are distributed evenly.
- Serve and Enjoy!