Yummy and Crispy Fried Chicken
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillet, or any part of the chicken you like
- 1 & half cup pain flour
- 1 cup corn flour or corn starch
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chicken salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Wash the chicken and drain water.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Rub the chicken with pepper, salt, and chicken salt.
- To absorb more taste let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Bread the chicken with the mixed ingredients.
- Heat oil in a deep pot or a deep fryer is much better.
- Make sure the oil is really hot or up to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Put in chicken in batches of 2-3 pieces per batch.
- Let it cook for around 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and Enjoy!