Spring rolls or Lumpia Recipe
- 500 g mince meat (meat of your preference)
- 3 cloves garlic , crushed
- 1 whole chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced beans
- 1 carrot minced
- 5 leaves of cabbage thinly sliced
- cooking oil
- spring roll wrappers
- In a pan, cook mince meat until it looks pale brown. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic and onion until translucent.
- Add the cooked mince meat, stir in the carrots and beans.
- Add the cabbage and stir well.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and stir well until half cooked. Let it cool.
- Prepare the spring roll wrappers.
- Place two tablespoons of the mixture on each wrapper.
- Fold the side and roll and tuck in sealing it water to the end.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Deep fry the rolls in batches for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Serve and enjoy!